Quite Great Urban Music Promotion
- Unique music campaigns tailored to suit your budget and needs.
- Creating an online presence and generating an organic fan base
- Online profiling - Youtube/Facebook/Soundcloud/Twitter/Myspace/Blogspot
- Be seen in the newspapers and relevant magazines/blogs to suit you.
- Get your music heard on National radio - With direct contacts with DJ's and Producers at Radio 1 , 1xtra, Kiss FM and many more.
- Get your video seen on tv - we can help to distribute your video to tv to channels such as - MTV, MTV Base, Channel AKA, Flava
- Get your music heard in the clubs - connections with worldwide club djs.
Our in-house team can even help with the production/development side of your campaign:
- Full album production
- Video production
- Digital distribution
- Graphic design
Our in-house production team have worked with the likes of Professor green, Dot Rotten, Ghettz, P Money and many more artists who are tipped to be the next big thing this year.
Are you the next tinie tempah? are you the next DJ Skream? Quite Great "Urban" can help you in all aspects of your career and help you to get to where you want to be.
AND THERE IS MORE................
A snapshot of our history in Funk, Soul and classic R'n'B PR
What follows are examples of the artists with whom we have worked in order to give you an insight into our heritage.
- Aretha Frankin
- Barry White
- Bootsy Collins
- Brenda Holloway
- Errol Brown
- Gap Band, The
- George Benson
- James Brown
- Luther Vandross
- Rick James
- Rosie Gaines
- Sister Sledge
- Stevie Wonder
- Temptations, The
- Womack & Womack
We have been lucky enough to work with some of the legendary artists and labels that have defined the soul genre and when it comes to funk the likes of Bootsy Collins are unrivalled.